ZUP Coast Watersports Board For Kids
- In Stock
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
• Designed for riders up to 145 lbs.
• Easy to maneuver and see in the water
• Includes a StartZUP Handle and 60' rope that can stay permanently connected
• Tow hook on the front allows riders to evolve to riding with the DoubleZUP Handle (sold separately)
• Integrated, non-through handles give riders a safe place to hold and control the board
• Soft, non-skid EVA pad for comfortable riding in any position
• Rotomolded plastic construction
Size: 48"L x 27"W x 5"H
Weight: 12 lbs.
Weight Limit: 145 lbs.
- Creates fun for everyone including the youngest and newest watersports enthusiasts
- Lie down, kneel, sit, stand, or coast
- Designed for slow speeds and safe rides
- Includes StartZUP Handle and 60' rope that can stay permanently connected
- Soft, non-skid EVA pad for comfortable riding in any position