Whitecap Teak Louver Slat Material, 4'L x 1-3/16"W x 3/16" Thick
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
Whitecap Teak Teak can be left out in the weather all year long with a proper application of teak oil/sealer annually to maintain its golden color. Matures to a silver gray without applied seal, but can be restored with a good teak cleaner and one or two liberal applications of high-quality teak oil. Cleans up easily with soap and water-avoid chemical cleaners. Traditional assembly techniques-dove-tail and mortice, tenon joints, countersunk screw fittings-and waterproof adhesive ensure strength and durability. Sanded and hand-finished to a rich, elegant luster.
- Incredibly durable teak resists warping and damage
- Withstands extreme weather conditions year round
- Cleans up easily with soap and water
- Constructed with traditional assembly techniques
- Sanded and hand-finished to a rich, elegant luster