Westinghouse WGen3600V 4,650/3,600 Watt Gas RV-Ready Portable Generator
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
Without the addition of the wheel kit, this unit minimizes sliding when being transported. Rubber outlet covers provide added protection from the environment and rugged conditions. An intuitive control panel makes the WGen3600v simple and easy to use with guided yellow touchpoints while VFT Data Center displays real-time information to keep up to date with regularly scheduled maintenance. The WGen3600v Portable Generator is complete with a 3-Year Warranty and Lifetime Technical Support, backed by our nationwide Westinghouse customer service and support network.
- 3,600 running watts, 4,650 peak watts with recoil start
- Runs for up to 13.5 hours on a 4 gal. fuel tank with built-in fuel gauge
- Compact and portable at 99 lb. with as low as 68 dBA operating volume
- (1) 120-Volt duplex household outlets, (1) L5-30R, and (1) TT-30R RV receptacle with rubber outlet covers
Generators are not eligible for return. If you purchase a generator that is defective, please visit your local Camping World SuperCenter or an authorized dealer for inspection. Or, reference the Manufacturer's Warranty if applicable.
- Perfect as a portable power solution for travel trailers or a backup power source at home
- Safe and convenient with automatic low oil shutdown, automatic voltage regulation, and overload protection
- Powered by a tough 212cc 4-Stroke OHV Westinghouse Engine constructed with a durable cast iron sleeve