Vesper Cortex H1P Portable Wireless Handset with Charging Cradle
- Ships from vendor
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
The handset provides a screen to set up and manage the Cortex M1 hub, view AIS target data and vessel instrumentation, manage and monitor alarms, and configure the remote vessel monitoring. Upgrade your Cortex M1 SOTDMA smartAIS or add additional handsets for access to key functions in more places on board. Have situational awareness and VHF communication at your fingertips, no matter where you are on your boat.
Includes an H1P Charging Cradle and non-powered H1 cradle.
• Rechargeable, portable battery-powered handset for connection to Cortex M1
• 4" multi-touch display with gorilla glass for maximum durability
• Single hand operation with unique click wheel and dedicated buttons
• Wet and gloves capable touchscreen
• Optically bonded display for wide-angle and sunlight viewability, even in the harshest midday sun
• 85 dBA of crystal-clear audio
• Combined AIS and VHF display with voiced alerts
• Touch a vessel onscreen for direct calling (DSC)
• Add up 10 handsets to Cortex M1
• 12V or 24V DC
Size: 6.5" x 2.8" x 0.9"
Power Supply: 12V, 1A max, 200mA nominal, 12-24V compatible
Battery: Lithium Polymer, 2-hour full charge, 12-hour nominal operation
Weight: 8.3 oz.
Audio: 3W Class D amplifier
Screen: LCD TFT Si, 640x800, 24 bit color
Touch: Capacitive, optically bonded to LCD. Glove and saltwater operable
Backlight: Ambient light sensor for auto dimming
What's in the Box
H1P Portable Handset
Powered H1P Cradle
Non-Powered H1 Cradle
- Voice and calling interface for VHF, DSC calls, and viewing AIS targets with Cortex M1
- Touchscreen display with dedicated buttons and click-wheel for swift navigation
- Purpose-built to handle the harsh marine environment
- Touchscreen can be used in wet conditions and with gloves
- Add additional handsets for access to key functions in more places on board