Tubbs Men’s Panoramic Snowshoe
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Select Styles for Availability
• Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on the hip, knee, and ankle joints by 10%.
• RII Revolution Response: Energy-efficient and effective, RII delivers shock-absorbing lateral flex and quick side-slope responsiveness to maintain a natural foot position in all conditions. Full step rotation allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bite deeply.
• DynamicFit Binding: The DynamicFit binding integrates the Boa Closure System with the comfort of EVA foam to produce even pressure around your foot, creating precise fit and optimized control. Releasing the binding is as simple as pulling on the Boa dial.
• Cobra Crampon: The carbon steel Cobra toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot, provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
• SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
• Active Lift 16°: Active Lift 16° heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain on steep ascents.
• Size 25 – Dimensions: 8” x 25”; Weight: 4.5 lbs.; Optimal Load: 120-200 lbs.; Surface Area: 188 sq. in.
• Size 30 – Dimensions: 9” x 30”; Weight: 4.5 lbs.; Optimal Load: 170-250 lbs.; Surface Area: 251 sq. in.
• Size 36 – Dimensions: 10” x 36”; Weight; 5.7 lbs.; Optimal Load: 220-300 lbs.; Surface Area: 325 sq. in.
- Engineered for a precise fit and all-day comfort
- Flexible DynamicFit; reliable Boa Closure System
- Cobra Traction design grips unexpectedly icy terrain
- Biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step frame with rounded tail
- SoftTec decking reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain