Teknor Apex Zero-G RV/Marine Hybrid Hose
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- Select Styles for Availability
Whether you're cruising in the boat or travelling in the RV, the Teknor Apex Zero-G RV/Marine Hybrid Hose is specially designed for a higher overall performance. It combines a Tru-Flex Inner Core for kink-free action, a G-Force High Density Jacket for durability, and a new coupling design for reliable connections. Plus, it's 40% lighter than heavy-duty vinyl hoses, lead-free and safe to drink from! Made in the USA. Sold individually.
Not recommended to be under constant pressure.
Tru-Flex Inner Core:High-level strength: 600+ PSI burst-rated. Glides smoothly over surfaces for easy handling without snags or tears. Puncture-resistant. Consistent high-flow rate equal to a conventional 5/8" hose. New Coupling Design. Commercial-grade, ergonomic, aluminum couplings. Lead-free for safe drinking. Knurled male and female for easy grip and twisting. Long-lasting durability: crush-proof up to 900 lbs.
- Flexible inner core maintains flexibility in cold weather, down to 35°F
- Prevents kinks and is easy to maneuver
- Easily coils for convenient and compact storage
- G-Force High Density Jacket
- Rugged jacket provides durable, long-lasting wear equal to commercial grade hoses