When you're out in the elements for an extended time during a surface rescue, you'll be confidently comfortable when wearing the Stearns I810 Rapid Rescue Extreme+ Surface Dry Suit. Constructed with ultra breathable yet waterproof-treated nylon and internal suspenders that keep the suit in place, this suit provides the best in optimum comfort that stays put. The quick-access, waterproof entry zipper, built-in waterproof socks, and latex neck and wrist seals prevent water from entering the suit – keeping you warm, dry, and equipped to perform.
As you move in the water, the added relief zipper and air purge valve allow instant release of pent up air, and the reflective tape around the wrists increases visibility, helping others see you. Reinforced, padded knees and elbows add cushioning and durability, ensuring your dry suit stands up to the severity of water rescue wear for years to come.
Note: Not intended for prolonged immersion. Recommended for surface rescue only. Does not provide buoyancy characteristics.
• Durable nylon fabric with a waterproof, breathable laminate
• Internal suspenders keep the suit in place
• Latex seals around the neck and wrists keep moisture out
• Quick-access entry zipper for easy dressing
• Waterproof zipper helps keep you drier to reduce heat loss
• Built-in waterproof socks help keep your feet dry and warm
• Padded polyurethane-reinforced elbows and knees add durability and comfort
• Relief zipper and air purge valve instantly release pent up air
• Reflective tape around wrists for increased visibility
• Chest Sizes: M(40"-42"), L(44"-46"), XL(48"-50")
- Experience confidence and comfort during a surface rescue
- Ultra breathable, waterproof-treated nylon fabric
- Internal suspenders help keep the suit in place
- Latex seals around neck and wrists keep moisture out
- Quick-access entry zipper and built-in waterproof socks