Stearns I810 Rapid Rescue Extreme+ Surface Dry Suit
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
As you move in the water, the added relief zipper and air purge valve allow instant release of pent up air, and the reflective tape around the wrists increases visibility, helping others see you. Reinforced, padded knees and elbows add cushioning and durability, ensuring your dry suit stands up to the severity of water rescue wear for years to come.
Note: Not intended for prolonged immersion. Recommended for surface rescue only. Does not provide buoyancy characteristics.
• Durable nylon fabric with a waterproof, breathable laminate
• Internal suspenders keep the suit in place
• Latex seals around the neck and wrists keep moisture out
• Quick-access entry zipper for easy dressing
• Waterproof zipper helps keep you drier to reduce heat loss
• Built-in waterproof socks help keep your feet dry and warm
• Padded polyurethane-reinforced elbows and knees add durability and comfort
• Relief zipper and air purge valve instantly release pent up air
• Reflective tape around wrists for increased visibility
• Chest Sizes: M(40"-42"), L(44"-46"), XL(48"-50")
- Experience confidence and comfort during a surface rescue
- Ultra breathable, waterproof-treated nylon fabric
- Internal suspenders help keep the suit in place
- Latex seals around neck and wrists keep moisture out
- Quick-access entry zipper and built-in waterproof socks