Standard Horizon HX380 5W Commercial Grade Submersible IPX-7 Handheld VHF Radio w/ LMR Channels
- Ships from vendor
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
HX380 5W Commercial Grade Submersible IPX-7 Handheld VHF Radio with LMR Channels
Building on the success of the HX370S, the HX380 5W Commercial Grade handheld VHF has been upgraded with a 1600 mAh Lithium Ion battery, providing more than 13 hours of use on a single charge (5/5/90 duty cycle). The HX380 had been engineered for unparalleled reliability and exceeds the IPX7 waterproof standard for submersion, 3.3 feet or 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
The HX380 combines multiple features for a wide variety of users: commercial-grade construction, all USA, International and Canadian Marine Channels, optional speaker microphone/headset jack, and is capable of being programed with up to 40 Land Mobile Radio channels (134 MHz to 174 MHz) with CTCSS and DCS signaling.
Additional features include Programmable Scan, Priority Scan, Dual and TRI Watch, programmable channel names, NOAA weather channels with weather alert, selectable 5/1 Watt transmit power, 10-channel preset key and a battery life indicator. The HX380 is supplied with a 1600mAh Li-Ion battery, heavy duty belt clip, 110 VAC and 12 VDC trickle chargers with a drop in cradle. The HX380S is backed by an industry leading 3-year waterproof warranty.
- 40 Programmable Land Mobile Channels 134 MHz to 174 MHz with CTCSS and DCS signaling
- Supplied with a 1600mAh Lithium-ion battery, 110 VAC and 12 VDC chargers and a charging cradle
- Submersible IPX7 (3.3 feet for 30 minutes)
- Selectable 5 and 1 Watt transmit power output
- 700 mW Loud speaker audio
- Battery life indicator
- All USA, International and Canadian Marine Channels
- Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual and TRI Watch
- NOAA Weather channels and Weather Alert
- Programmable channel names
- Preset key used to recall up to 10 favorite channels
- Optional speaker microphones and headsets available
- Optional FBA-40 Alkaline Battery tray available
- 3 Year Waterproof Warranty
Material: Polycarbonate housing, die-cast chassis
Controls: On/Off volume knob, 8-button keypad
Scanning Modes: Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual and TRI Watch
Weather Alert: Yes
Antenna: Flexible whip
Transmit Power: 5/1 Watt
Battery Life: Lithium-ion, more than 13 hours
Waterproof: Meets IPX7, submersible 3' for 30 minutes
Dimensions: 2.2" (W) x 5.24" (H) x 1.3" (D)
Display Type: LCD Screen Size: 1.5" (W) x 1" (H)
Weight: 13.4 oz.
- 1750 mAh Lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack
- Charging cradle
- 110VAC and 12VDC chargers
- Belt clip
Warranty: 3 years, including water damage, after warranty a $65 flat rate covers the repair
- Floats: No
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Power - Output (Watts): 1/5w
- Waterproof Rating: Submersible
- Weather Alert: Yes