Great for running the RV while out on the road or for keeping essential appliances going during a power outage, the Sportsman 4,000-Watt Dual-Fuel Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task. This generator runs on either unleaded gasoline or propane gas. With 4,000 peak watts and 3,500 rated watts, the Sportsman Dual-Fuel Generator is a powerful generator that can handle the needs of most homeowners and recreational activities. Equipped with four 120V outlets, a single 120V RV outlet, and a 12V DC outlet for battery charging, this generator can handle almost everything you need for camping or tailgating.
• 4,000 peak surge watts and 3,500 rated running watts
• Great for use while camping, tailgating, or on the job site
• Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel for flexibility
• 7 HP, 4-stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
• Portable generator with recoil start
• 212cc engine displacement
• Four 120V outlets, one 120V RV outlet, one 12V DC outlet
• 5' regulator hose kit included with portable generator
• AVR automatic voltage regulation
• Low oil shut off
• Spark arrestor, engine shut off switch, and circuit breaker included
• Not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000'
• EPA-approved. Non-CARB compliant. Not for sale in California.
Dimensions: 24.5"L x 17"W x 16.5"H
Weight: 90 lbs.
Engine Displacement: 212cc
Horsepower: 7 HP
Peak Watts: 4,000
Running Watts: 3,500
Run Time at 50% Load: 10 hours (gas) / 12 hours (propane)
Run Time at Full Load: 4 hours (gas) / 5 hours (propane)
Decibel Rating: 69 dB
Amperage: 8A DC
Start Type: Recoil
Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.6 gallons
- Great for running the RV or at home during a power outage
- Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport
- Runs on either gasoline or liquid propane for extra flexibility
- 7 HP, 4-stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
- Equipped with four 120V outlets, a single 120V RV outlet, and 12V DC outlet