Sportsman 4000-Watt Portable Dual-Fuel Generator
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
• 4,000 peak surge watts and 3,500 rated running watts
• Great for use while camping, tailgating, or on the job site
• Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel for flexibility
• 7 HP, 4-stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
• Portable generator with recoil start
• 212cc engine displacement
• Four 120V outlets, one 120V RV outlet, one 12V DC outlet
• 5' regulator hose kit included with portable generator
• AVR automatic voltage regulation
• Low oil shut off
• Spark arrestor, engine shut off switch, and circuit breaker included
• Not recommended for high altitude use above 3,000'
• EPA-approved. Non-CARB compliant. Not for sale in California.
Dimensions: 24.5"L x 17"W x 16.5"H
Weight: 90 lbs.
Engine Displacement: 212cc
Horsepower: 7 HP
Peak Watts: 4,000
Running Watts: 3,500
Run Time at 50% Load: 10 hours (gas) / 12 hours (propane)
Run Time at Full Load: 4 hours (gas) / 5 hours (propane)
Decibel Rating: 69 dB
Amperage: 8A DC
Start Type: Recoil
Fuel Tank Capacity: 3.6 gallons
- Great for running the RV or at home during a power outage
- Compact size and weight make it easy to travel and transport
- Runs on either gasoline or liquid propane for extra flexibility
- 7 HP, 4-stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
- Equipped with four 120V outlets, a single 120V RV outlet, and 12V DC outlet