Sony MEX-M70BT Dual USB Stereo Receiver With Bluetooth and Voice User Interface
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
The Sony MEX-M70BT Receiver offers the easiest Bluetooth set-up ever. By using Near Field Communication (NFC) connectivity, you can connect to your Bluetooth device with one touch and easily enjoy hands-free, wireless music. App Remote2 for use with Android/iPhone provides two-way voice communication with your Smartphone for safer driving. It supplies voice control of sound settings as well as notification read out and SMS/email read and reply.
The MEX-M70BT also offers iPod, iPhone, and Android connectivity through front and rear USBs. AUX in. Advanced EQ7 sound engine. Time alignment. Rear bass enhancer. Automatic level optimizer. Digital Music Plus. Quick Browzer™. Zappin™ plays a series of clips from your library until you find your song. Works with Pandora. SiriusXM ready (tuner not included). UV-resistant marine coating. FM/AM step change. Digital Clarity Tuner. Memory backup. 3 preouts (front + rear + sub). Wireless remote. 55 watt x 4 output power. Mounting cutout: 7-1/8" x 2". Overall dimensions: 7-3/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 7-1/8"D.
• App Remote2 via USB for iPhones with iOS 5 installed
• App Remote2 via Bluetooth for Android devices with 2.2, 2.3, 3.*, 4.0, 4.1, or 4.2 installed
• SMS/Email/Notification reading for Android devices with TTS installed
- Bluetooth streaming with NFC one-touch pairing
- App Remote2 for Voice User Interface
- Dual USB inputs for iPod/iPhone/Android
- Advanced sound engine
- 55 watt x 4 output