Simrad NSO evo2 Marine Processor Unit With Insight Cartography
- This item is currently not available
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
NSO evo2 Marine Processor Features:
• Large Screen Navigation System
• Multi-Touch Sensible (with compatible display)
• Dual Independent Video Output
• Full HD Video
• Performance Module compatibility
• Smaller, lighter design
• Quad-Core Processing Power
• Built-in Insight Cartography (Amer)
• Control both NSO evo2 monitors directly from your ipad or Android Tablet with the GoFree application.
• OP-40 Remote -Full NSO evo2 System control available with OP-40 Remote -*Integrated NSO evo2 Autopilot control functions require OP-40 remote.
• Touchscreen Control - NSO evo2 can be operated by multi-touch monitors provided by select partners. Currently KEP marine Glass bridge touch screen monitors are certified for use on NSO evo2 and operate via USB cable connection. Multi-touch gestures are supported for chart zoom/sonar zoom/radar range.
NSO evo2 Features:
• Multi-zoom touch gestures
• Naviconics Depth Highlight range
• Naviconics shallow water highlight
• AIS Sarts
• Fusion Link Audio Device Support
• Grib Weather
• Flir Camera integration
• GS25 Antenna Configuration
• Widescreen display support
- For performance-minded boaters
- Smaller, lightweight design
- Multiple control options
- Lightning fast quad-core processor