Ronix Vault 128 Wakeboard, Blank
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
Three-Stage Rocker: An exaggerated rockerline with a later arc and a higher degree provides a more straight-up, explosive pop. Wakeboarders riding behind smaller wakes will still feel like they're getting a solid kick as well.
Monocoque Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one creates a more durable board on side impacts, thus preventing delamination.
G & R Technology: Grip and Release channels have all the traction you need for riding behind the boat or in the cable park. They also add side-to-side stability, allowing you to control a flick easier without unwanted drag in the water.
Total Surface Area: 745"
Rocker Height: 2.3"
Fin Type (Qty.): 2 Fiberglass 1.7" Hook
Stance Options: 18" - 24"
Rider Weight: up to 160 lbs.
- Board with lighter glass layup for younger riders
- Toeside fins are long and close to rail
- Heelside designed for a more natural position
- Three-stage rocker provides explosive pop