Ronix Modello Stub Fish Wakesurfer
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
Modello Construction: Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one creates a more durable board on side impacts, thus preventing delamination. Low friction base provides the most amount of glide speed in high-end boards. Solid design makes the board less prone to dings.
Standard Thickness: Gives the classic feel of a traditional wakesurf cross-section - not too thick, not too thin. It has greater feel for the water than its thicker counterparts, but more top water speed than a skimmer.
Blended Rail: Accelerated turns combined with a cruise-style rail design.
Stub Fish 4'8"
• Length: 4'8"
• Width: 21.5"
• Total Surface Area: 1000"
• Fin Type (Qty.): 1 2.9" black polycarbonate fin
• Rider Weight: For all size riders
- Solid Modello constructed wakesurfer
- Never pushes in front when driving up the wake
- Longboard feel with added release
- Concave top deck with kick tail