Ronix Kinetik Project Wakeboard Bindings
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
Brainframe Technology: Groundbreaking hardware platform delivers instant response and redefines high-end boots.
• Binding skeleton adapts to the shape of the foot and lower leg for an unfiltered line of communication between rider and board. This secures the foot from the bottom up for a more uniform fit and flex in the upper.
• Instant energy transfer from the laces into the board inserts means less rider fatigue.
• More accurate lasting than traditional boot forming methods.
• Accentuated heel pocket improves heel lock and expands around the rider's foot/leg.
• Centers foot over the top of the baseplate and features solid medial/lateral lower foot support for those big landings.
• Limits distortion in the upper and reduces breakdown over time.
• Eliminates much of the stitching and lamination processes needed for traditional boot construction.
Intuition+ Liner: The pinnacle of high-end boots. Liner provides a level of fit and control only found in a Ronix boot.
Superfabric Tongue: Armor-plated fabric is abrasion-resistant and prevents the laces from cutting and wear.
Quick Snap Lace Handles: These parts offer an easy and solid tether to the boot and are easily interchanged for service.
Feetbelts: Pulls your foot back into the pocket for ultimate heel hold.
Rad Foam: Molded in under your feet to dampen shock after your big landings.
Double Stuff Footbed: Hard on the outside, soft on the inside. Footbed allows your feet to naturally cant inward without dictating a specific angle.
Mag Lock Beams: Magnesium's amazing strength-to-weight ratio allows Ronix to cut the boot weight by 30%.
- Ronix's premier cable bindings
- Maximize full potential board control
- Flexform shell for unrivaled park durability
- Brainframe technology increases response