Roll-n-Go Model 2000 Shore Ramp for Boats up to 2,000 lbs.
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
This 2,000-lb. capacity aluminum marine boat ramp is the perfect replacement for cumbersome, in-water lifts. This boat roller ramp is typically used for 16' to 18' long boats and jet boats and can handle boats up to 2000 lbs. Tilting axles, each with two extra-wide blue urethane wobble rollers, gently and vertically cradle the boat hull. Comes standard with a 1600-lb. winch with 30' strap. This easy-to-assemble kit includes the ground anchor system.
• Handles boats up to 2000 lbs.
• Standard 1600-lb. winch with 30' strap
• Lightweight aluminum frame
• Adjustable track width
• 16' ramp length
- Customizable, innovative way to keep your boat docked on shore
- Detailed assembly instructions for easy installation
- Handles boats up to 2,000 lbs.
- Typically used for 16' to 18' long boats
- Standard 1,600-lb. winch with 30' strap