reliefband Classic Anti-Nausea Wristband
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
reliefband Classic is an economical, digital therapeutic device indicated for the prevention and treatment of nausea and vomiting due to anxiety, physician-diagnosed migraines, motion sickness, hangovers, chemotherapy, and morning sickness associated with pregnancy. Reliefband is also indicated as an adjunct to antiemetic therapy in reducing postoperative nausea.
• Fits Wrist Sizes 4.5”-9.5”
• Includes one 7.5 mL tube (0.25 oz) of hypoallergenic conductivity gel
How To Use:
• Find The Area - Find the starting area on the wrist. Using either wrist, the correct area is in between the two tendons on the underside of the wrist – two finger widths from the first crease in the wrist.
• APPLY - Clean the area first. Apply a small drop of gel and spread in a circle about the size of a large coin with an even sheen.
• ADJUST & ACTIVATE - Place the device over the gelled area and fasten the device snugly. Press the power button to turn on the device. Starting at power level 1, increase stimulation until tingling is felt in the palm and middle finger at a comfortable level. Press the power button for 3 seconds to turn the device off.
- Fits Wrist Sizes 4.5”-9.5”
- Includes one 7.5 mL tube (0.25 oz) of hypoallergenic conductivity gel