Raymarine ECI-100 Universal Engine And Control Interface
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
• A simple, single point of connection for engine data and drive-by-wire autopilot control.
• Affordable and uncomplicated solution eliminates the need for multiple engine and autopilot gateways.
• Brings Raymarine's Evolution 9-axis sensor and adaptive autopilot control to drive-by-wire propulsion without the need for a proprietary autopilot gateway.
• View engine data displays, and enjoy full autopilot control alongside Raymarine's industry-leading radar, sonar, and navigation technologies using a single touchscreen display.
• From space-saving aSeries to flagship big screen gS Series, engine information displays and autopilot control are available on any display running LightHouse v8 or later.
• Access easy to customize displays to show engine performance data, fuel consumption, alarms, and much more.
• View engine information displays on your smartphone or tablet with Raymarine mobile apps.
• Simple to install ECI-100 makes engine and navigation integration a reality for virtually any size vessel.
ECI-100 Engine Data Parameters
The ECI-100 Universal Engine and Control Interface identifies the following parameters:
• Engine speed
• Engine oil temperature
• Engine temperature
• Engine oil pressure
• Engine coolant pressure
• Engine fuel rate
• Boost pressure
• Battery potential
• Transmission oil pressure
• Transmission oil temperature
• Total engine hours
• Fuel tank level
• Trip fuel used (calculated by ECI-100)
• Alternator potential
• Engine torque
• Engine percent load
• Transmission gear
• VIN (not shown on the display)
• Software number (not shown on the display)
Simple Integration, Powerful Performance
The ultra-compact ECI-100 connects directly to the industry-standard NMEA2000 or SAE J1939 Engine Data Bus used by major marine engine manufacturers including:
• Volvo Penta
• Yamaha Marine (Command Link Plus only)
• Yanmar Marine
- Solution for bridging engine instrumentation
- Offers reliable integration
- Eliminates need for multiple gateways
- Easy to customize displays
- For use on any size vessel