Raymarine Dragonfly7 GPS/Fishfinder Combo With Transom-Mount Transducer
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
Dragonfly's intuitive display interface and simple Unicontroller is easy to use right out of the box. Built-in 50-channel GPS also simplifies installation and its fast-acquisition position technology ensures added navigation confidence (with up to 3,000 waypoints, 150 routes, and 15 tracks of up to 10,000 trackpoints).
• Large 7" 800 x 480 LCD is easy to read, even in the brightest sunlight
• Raymarine's exclusive ClearPulse CHIRP technology delivers unrivaled resolution for structure and fish detection
• Powerful two channel digital sonar engine simultaneously displays Down Vision and conventional sonar images
• True dual beam transom-mount transducer accurately reveals fish location (25 degree wide beam) and extremely detailed views of structure (1.4 degree narrow fan beam), plus a high precision temperature sensor
• High resolution Down Vision images up to 250 ft.
• Conventional sonar performance up to 600 ft.
• Lighting fast chart redraws with dedicated graphics co-processor
• Built-in high performance 50-channel GPS sensor with fast-acquisition technology
• Innovative design combines large display area and small mounting footprint
In the Box:
• Raymarine Dragonfly 7" Sonar/GPS Display
• Tilt/Swivel mounting bracket
• True Dual Beam Transom-Mount Transducer assembly with mounting bracket and sealing cap
• User Guide
• Nominal supply voltage: 12V
• Operating Voltage Range: 10.2 - 16.6V
• Waterproofing standard: IPX6 and IPX7
• Display size: 7" (4:3 aspect ratio)
• Display resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
• Color depth: 24 bit
• Chart Compatibility: Navionics
• Connections: Power/transducer combined input
• Frequency 200 kHz Sonar and 350 kHz Down Vision
- Powerful, crisp CHIRP sonar
- Dramatic images of fish and structures
- Large, easy to read LCD
- High performance GPS
- Small mounting footprint