Raymarine Dragonfly 5 DVS With Dual-Channel CHIRP DownVision Sonar
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
The Dragonfly 5DVS with dual-channel sonar will change your underwater view and maximize your time fishing with Raymarine's wide-spectrum CHIRP technology. Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images from the DownVision channel, and target fish with the conventional CHIRP sonar channel. Dragonfly's all-weather, high-definition color LCD display looks sharp from every angle and optical bonding ensures the display will never fog up internally. Step up to CHIRP and a smarter species of sonar with Dragonfly 5DVS.
The Dragonfly Difference
A leap into the future of sonar, Dragonfly sonars employ true wide spectrum CHIRP technology. With wide spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are transmitted into the water, allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
• Max. depth: 900' CHIRP / 600' DownVision
• 5.0" all-weather, high-definition LED backlit display
• 800 x 480 resolution
• Dual-channel sonar with wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision sonar for photo-like images and a second CHIRP conventional sonar channel for targeting fish
• Optically bonded for sharp color, wide viewing angles, and no internal fogging
• Ball-and-socket tilt swivel mount for mounting easily on any surface
• 5.7"H x 5.7"W x 2.2"D without bracket
• Includes transom-mount CHIRP transducer with temperature sensor and 19.7' transducer cable
- Dual-channel sonar to help you catch more fish
- CHIRP sonar for photo-like images
- Reliable high speed bottom tracking
- All-weather LED backlit display
- Includes transducer with temp sensor