Raymarine CP200 CHIRP SideVision Sonar Module With CPT-220 TM Transducer
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
CP200 delivers side scan sonar imagery so close to reality we call it Visionality. See amazing photo-like imagery of underwater terrain and man-made objects. Experience Visonality up to 600' on each side.
Superior Range Performance
Raymarine CHIRP signal processing delivers high resolution and excellent long range performance.
CHIRP SideVision Technology
Dual independent transducer arrays. Best-in-class side scan performance using two high-performance transducer arrays with dedicated CHIRP sonar channels. High-angle setting for shallow water applications or low-angle setting for deep water applications.
Independently adjustable transducer arrays enable anglers to preset their SideVision transducer angle for either shallow or deep water applications. Left and Right sonar images up to 600' on either side of the boat.
Easy to Network
Connect the CP200 with Raymarine LightHouse II powered multifunction displays, including aSeries, cSeries, eSeries, and gS Series systems.
CHIRP SideVision and DownVision Together
Combine the CP200 with CHIRP DownVision for the ultimate in sonar intelligence, giving you a full 180° view of your underwater surroundings. Add CHIRP DownVision to your network with a CP100 sonar or an aSeries multifunction display (DownVision models only).
• Transom-mount CHIRP SideVision sonar array for the CP200
• Independently adjustable port and starboard arrays for shallow, mid, or deep-water scanning
• Rugged, stainless steel carrier with kick-up strike protection
In The Box:
CPT-200 Transom-Mount Transducer
1-Meter Power Cable
- Clear displays of fish and underwater structures
- Photo-like imagery up to 600' on each side
- Easy networking with Raymarine MFDs
- Independently adjustable transducer arrays
- CPT-200 transom-mount transducer included