Raymarine B75H Bronze 0° Depth/Temp Thru-Hull Transducer for CP370 & CP570 CHIRP
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
Rely on broadband transducers for your ultimate fishing mission. Whether you're a commercial fisherman, charter captain, or tournament angler, there's a new game in town! CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection down to 10,000 ft. (3,000m) with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it's possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, gamefish, and underwater structures. One transducer delivers up to 80 kHZ of total bandwidth in just one installation, saving you time and money. The sturdy bronze housing ensures long-lasting durability. The 0° tilted element fits vessels with a 0° to 7° hull deadrise. The B75H transducer records depth and water temperature reliably and quickly. Part#: A80018.
* Boat Size: Up to 25 ft. (8m)
* Frequency: 130 - 210 kHz
* Power: 600W
* Beam Width: 15° / 9°
* Approved Hulls: Fiberglass & Wood
* CP450C Plug on Cable
- CHIRP enables bottom detection to 10,000 ft.
- Provides 5 to 10 times greater detail/resolution
- One transducer for up to 80 kHz of total bandwidth
- Sturdy bronze housing for long-lasting durability
- Fits vessels with a 0° to 7° hull deadrise