Raymarine Axiom 7 DV MFD with CHIRP DownVision Sonar, Navionics+ U.S. & Canada
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
With Raymarine's powerful LightHouse 3 operating system and blazing-fast quad core performance, the Axiom 7 Multifunction Display will totally transform your time on the water! Fast, fluid, and easy to learn, the uncluttered LightHouse 3 interface lets you easily personalize the display for your style of navigating. The rugged, all-glass 7" touchscreen LCD display is optically bonded to prevent internal fogging and is optimized for either flush or surface mounting. Its sleek, buttonless design features simple swipe-to-power control. The Axiom 7 supports the full range of Raymarine accessories, including Quantum radar, CHIRP sonar, FLIR thermal cameras, audio integration, instruments, cameras, and Evolution autopilots. The wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision sonar transmits on 60 different frequencies for the most lifelike sonar imagery and simply the best fish targeting - hands down! The fast, 72-channel 10Hz GPS/GLONASS receiver provides rapid position and heading updates, as well as smooth onscreen tracking. Standard Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity allows connection to the latest Raymarine apps for controlling your MFD from your tablet or smartphone. The Axiom 7 is bundled with Navionics+ U.S. and Canada Charts and also supports LightHouse Raster and Vector Charts, sourced from leading mapmakers like NV Digital, Blue Latitude, and more. The Axiom 7 comes complete with a sun cover, surface and trunnion mounting kits, mounting hardware, a power/data cable, and installation instructions. Waterproof to IPX6 and IPX7 standards. Weight: 3.35 lbs. Dimensions: 7.9" W x 5.2" H x 3" D. Model#: E70364-00-NAG.
* Display Size: 7"
* Display Resolution: 800 x 480 WVGA
* Display Type: Multi-Touch
* Brightness: 1,200 nits
* Viewing Angle: 60° (top); 70° (bottom/left/right)
* Operating Temperature: -13° to 131° F (-25° to 55° C)
* Storage Temperature: -22° to 158° F (-30° to 70° C)
* Voltage: 12V DC (8V to 16V DC)
* Sonar Type: DownVision 3D + 600W
* Sonar Connections: 9-pin DownVision type connector
* Sonar Depth: 183m (600 ft.)
* Supports LightHouse, Navionics, C-MAP Essentials, & C-MAP 4D MAX+ charts
* 10,000 waypoints; 200 waypoint groups; 150 routes (250 waypoint max.); 16 tracks (10,000 max. track points)
* Internal Memory: 4GB Solid State
* External Memory: MicroSD slots (rear) - microSDHC max 32GB NTFS or FAT32 format / microSDXC max 2TB NTFS or FAT32 format (microSD native format of exFAT must be reformatted to NTFS or FAT32)
* Languages: 14
Conformances: NMEA 2000 certification: Europe: 1999/5/EC | Australia and New Zealand: C-Tick, Compliance Level 2 | FCC 47CFR part 15 | Industry Canada RSS210
- Fast, fluid, easy-to-learn LightHouse 3 interface
- Rugged, all-glass 7" touchscreen LCD display
- Fast, 72-channel GPS/GLONASS receiver
- Wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision sonar
- Navionics+ U.S. & Canada Charts included