Raymarine a95 9" MFD With US LNC Vector Charts
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
Fast, Responsive Chart Plotting
• A built-in, 50-channel, 10 Hz GPS for fast and smooth vessel tracking
• GPS and Russian EGNOS support for faster acquisition and improved accuracy
• WAAS and EGNOS Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) support for satellite differential corrections
• Dual-slot MicroSD card reader with support for both Raymarine LightHouse and Navionics charts
• Free raster and vector USA charts (available for free download on Raymarine.com)
• Multi-touch pinch-to-zoom
• Every Raymarine LightHouse II Multifunction display is compatible with Navionics+, Silver, Gold, Platinum+, HotMaps, and HotMaps+ charts
Mobile Integration: Wireless is Built Right In
Ccomes with standard built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless networking. No external modules are accessory boxes are required. Pair youre aSeries with Raymarine's free apps for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets, and enjoy the convenience of Raymarine Everywhere.
• Access aSeries anywhere onboard with Raymarine apps
• Play and control MP3 audio on your smartphone remotely using Bluetooth
• Sync with the Navionics Boating app to exchange navigation data and even update charts
• Navionics Plotter Sync bridges waypoints and routes between your aSeries and your smartphone or tablet
Your Sixth Sense at Sea: Video and Thermal Night Vision Integration
Features a standard composite video input port suitable for a marine camera or Raymarine Thermal Night Vision camera system using genuine FLIR infrared technology. Extend your boating day and navigate with confidence when you pair aSeries with any Raymarine T-Series camera.
• Thermal night vision meets touchscreen with aSeries and Raymarine thermal cameras
• Experience genuine FLIR thermal camera technology
• Choose fixed mount or pan/tilt/zoom thermal camera models
• Slew-to-Cue camera integration with AIS and Radar target
Raymarine aSeries also supports Video over IP, making it the perfect place to keep a watch of onboard safety and security. Connect multiple IP video cameras and use aSeries to view and record video snapshots. Video camera are also great for monitoring remote spaces like engine rooms or monitoring hard-to-see areas like side decks and cockpits.
Expand your aSeries Network with Radar and More!
The a-Series MFDs work with Raymarine's full line of Digital, HD Color, and Super HD Color radar scanners. They also integrate seamlessly with other accessories like AIS, SiriusXM Marine Weather receivers, instruments, Evolution Autopilots, and much more. You can even customize your onboard navigation system by mixing and matching any combination of a-Series, c-Series, e-Series, or gS-Series multifunction displays.
What's in the Box?
• Power/data/video cable (1.5 meters)
• Flexible Suncover
• Front trim bezel kit
• Trunnion bracket kit
• Flush-mount kit
• SeaTalkng to Device Net Adapter (for connection to NMEA2000 networks)
• SeaTalkng Spur Cable (1-meter)
• RayNet to RayNet Interface Cable (2-meters)
- Fast and easy LightHouse II user interface
- Full-featured, 50-channel GPS
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Allows video and night vision integration
- Easily networks with Raymarine radar and more