Raymarine a67 5.7" MFD Touchscreen Display With Wifi, Sonar, And Gold Chart
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
RayControl transforms tablets into both a viewer and a full-function 2-way MFD control; the tablet syncs with the MFD, and users touch the tablet screen to control the MFD; pulling up charts, operating radar and sonar, selecting menus, setting waypoints, and more. RayRemote is designed for use on smartphones, switching their smaller screens between a full screen MFD repeater display and a full screen virtual keypad with just a tap of the display. Raymarine apps are available for Apple iOS, Android, and Kindle Fire, and can be purchased via the Apple iTunes App store, Google Play Store for Android, and through the Amazon Android Marketplace.
The a-Series brings the performance and simplicity of Raymarine multifunction navigation into a sleek, compact, and full-featured touchscreen display. Engineered to perform on boats below 30' the a-Series are rugged multifunction displays designed for tight spaces. The touchscreen design and low profile bezel gives every helm a clean, and integrated appearance, while the supplied mounting bracket offers convenient mounting virtually anywhere at the helm. The a-Series displays also connect with NMEA2000 networks using Raymarine's SeaTalkng network, giving boaters the ability to integrate AIS, autopilots, and engine instruments.
ClearPulse Digital Sonar
• A powerful combo - the a67 combines all the navigation capabilities of the a65 with a built in ClearPulse Digital sonar.
• Fully automatic ClearPulse Digital sonar technology provides uncluttered, highly detailed displays of fish and bottom structure.
• Powerful 600 Watt digital sonar automatically adapts and adjusts sonar parameters for a clear image of fish and bottom down to 3,000 feet.
• Dual frequency - 200 kHz for shallow water operation and 50kHz for offshore fishing.
- Built-in WiFi
- Can be controlled from smartphones and tablets
- Sleek, compact touchscreen display
- Full-function control