Whether you're living in a small apartment or want to reclaim space in your garage, the RaxGo Freestanding Bike Rack safely stores your ride without any permanent mounting or hanging required. Compatible with bikes of all shapes, sizes, and functions, this vertical wonder features a durable powder-coated steel frame, adaptable arm supports, nonslip rubber cradles, sturdy adjustable legs, 2-bike load capacity, and an ample 90-lb. weight limit.
To comfortably fit each bike's frame onto the shelves, rotate the knobs, move the arms up or down, then lock into place. Assembly is also fast and simple. From men's mountain and commuter bikes to hard-to-mount women's frames and children's trikes, there's nothing you can’t store.
• Convenient way to store your bicycles in the safety of your home
• Free-standing and simple to assemble
• Strong, anti-scratch, padded arms protect your bikes from scratches and damage
• All needed hardware is included to make assembly fast and easy
• Durable steel construction is built to last
Capacity: 2 bikes
Weight Capacity: 90 lbs. (45 lbs. per bike)
Arm Length: 15.75"
Base Width: 38"
Base Depth: 28"
- Store your bikes without any permanent mounting or hanging required
- Compatible with bikes of all shapes, sizes, and functions
- Strong padded arms protect bikes from scratches and damage
- Holds two bikes with an ample 90-lb. weight limit
- All needed hardware is included for fast and easy assembly