Perfectly designed for mounting in a helm chair arm, between monitors, or in other locations suiting a portrait orientation, the Simrad OP50 Remote Control provides intuitive keypad and rotary-dial command of up to six NSS evo2 or NSO evo2 multifunction displays.
• Control up to six NSS evo2 or NSO evo2 multifunction displays
• High-quality aluminium control dial with built-in cursor functions
• Portrait orientation (landscape version also available)
• Narrow design perfect for helm chair arm mounting
• Dash mount with low 8mm profile
• Zero-profile flush mount with optional bracket
• Integrated high-decibel speaker for critical alarms
• Quickly switch displays with dedicated button and LED indicators
• Single NMEA 2000 connection
Manage Multiple Displays
Networked with a single NMEA 2000 connection for both power and control, one OP50 Remote Controller can operate up to six networked multifunction displays. Integrated LED indicator lights clearly show the selected display number, while a dedicated button cycles quickly through the available displays.
Controls Optimized for NSS evo2 and NSO evo2
The OP50 Remote Controller features a keypad specifically designed to operate the latest NSS evo2 and NSO evo2 multifunction displays efficiently and reliably in all conditions. The controller's high-quality aluminium dial features a knurled edge for precise rotary control, and built-in cursor functions for easy on-screen navigation.
Easy Mounting in Vertical or Portrait Orientation
The portrait OP50 is perfectly suited to mounting in the arm of a helm chair, with its narrow design and cable positioned specially to fit such installations. This orientation is also ideal for use in narrow consoles and beside Simrad MO-series touchscreen or pilothouse monitors. Dash mounting provides a slim 8mm profile, while an optional bracket allows total flush-mount installation.
• NMEA 2000 Certified: Yes
• Operating Temperature: -15°C to +55°C/5°F to 131°F
• Waterproof Standard/Rating: IPX6 (from front when dash mounted with gasket) IPX2 (from back)
• Product Width: 60mm/2.36"
• Product Depth: 44.5mm/1.75"
• Product Height: 150mm/5.9"
• Product Weight: 0.3kg/0.66lb
• Power Consumption: <[email protected]
• NMEA 2000 Load Equivalency Number: 2 network loads (100mA)