Reduce your risk of collision with this latest generation, fully integrated, Class-B AIS transponder - essential for navigating today's busy shipping lanes and congested ports. Compact in size, lightweight, fully waterproof, with low power draw and featuring multiple connections, the NEW NAIS-400 is ideal for networking with any NSS, NSE or NSO chartplotter / multifunction display and Simrad RS VHF system.
• Class-B Approved, meets with the strict regulations set out for this class of Automatic Identification System.
• Send & Receive, the NAIS-400 ensures that you are seen and can see on the water by sending a signal to other vessels with your navigational data, whilst you receive data from other vessels. This allows you to plan any necessary avoidance manoeuvres well in advance.
• Integrated Solution, Networks with your NSS, NSE and NSO chartplotter / multifunction display and your VHF for a fully integrated system.
• Multiple Networking Connections
• Compatible with NMEA2000 / NMEA0183 / NMEA0183 Multiplexing / USB
• Waterproof, IPX7 standard
• Lightweight, just 250g
• Low Power Consumption
• Ideal for sailboats or power boats with a low average power consumption of 170mA at 12 VDC