Constructed from ultra tough cross-linked polyethylene, this low-profile fuel tank is designed for today's modern gas, diesel, and bio-fuel applications. All fittings and fill are right-angled and parallel to the top of the tank for a lower profile installation. The Nomad Fill System features machined aluminum fittings that are more rugged and durable than plastic fills. The secure fill fittings are designed to reduce fuel turbulence entering the tank. Fuel tank comes complete with 33-240 ohm reed-style sender. Includes diesel return fitting, which can be used as a secondary fuel pickup for auxiliary motors.
• 27 Gallon (102 Liter)
• Rectangle 35"L x 16"W x 12"H
• For boats manufactured pre-EPA 2011 regulations
• Meets or exceeds ABYC, NMMA, and USCG requirements
• Molded-in securing points
• Machined aluminum fittings
• 1-1/2" Fuel Fill – Requires 1-1/2" ID fuel fill hose
• 3/8" NPT Fuel Pickup
• 5/8" Vent Fitting – Requires 5/8" ID vent hose
Please allow an additional 2.75" to the height to accommodate the tank fill.