Raymarine's CP100 CHIRP / DownVision Sonar Module brings powerful sonar imaging capability to Raymarine's full line of networkable multifunction displays. Two sonars in one, the CP100 features Raymarine's CHIRP fish targeting, as well as the photo-like CHIRP / DownVision sonar. The CP100 interfaces to the RayNet (Ethernet) network enabling the CP100 to be accessed from any Raymarine network display.
Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit on a single frequency with each pulse, the CP100's DownVision sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies with each pulse - the result is much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images. This amazing resolution enables you to easily separate individual bait fish in a school and distinguish the bait from predator species.
The ultra-compact CP100 CHIRP / DownVision Sonar Module is compatible with all Raymarine a-Series, c-Series, e-Series, and gS-Series multifunction displays. The CP100 is available bundled with the CPT-100 transom mount transducer.
• Photo-like imagery of bottom structure using CHIRP DownVision
• CHIRP powered dual channel sonar; view high resolution DownVision structure imagery and target fish with CHIRP sonar simultaneously
• Fast response temperature sensor built into the transducer
• Maximum depth of 600 feet for both channels
• Simple RayNet Ethernet connection to Raymarine a, c, e, and gS series MFDs