The ME60 is a four-channel audio amplifier capable of delivering up to 30W RMS per channel. Amplifier has a compact, water-resistant design that allows for flexible mounting possibilities and makes it simple to expand the audio system capabilities for any installation.
• To add additional loud speakers to a current audio system
• To provide amplification for a separate audio zone
• As a stand-alone system amplifier for any audio source
• To power standard speakers or speakers and subwoofer
• Powers up to (8) 4 ohm speakers
• Internal distortion limiting circuits
• Dedicated gain level control
• External volume control with ON/OFF switch included
• Water-resistant design for marine use
• Rear channels are switchable from full range to powered sub out
• Speaker Impedance: 2-8 ohm
• Output Power (4 ohm load) 20 Watts RMS per Channel (50W Peak): (2 ohm load) 30 Watts RMS per Channel (70W Peak)
• Frequency Response: 20Hz - 40kHz
• Low Pass Crossover: 18 - 245 Hz
• Operating Voltage: 13.8V DC (10V-16V)
• Maximum Current Draw (full power): 8 - 10 amps
• Weight: 1.65 lbs.
• Dimensions: 6.9" x 4.5" x 1.4"