The Marinco Digital Voltage Sensing Relay, 12/24V allows you to charge a second battery bank from any single charging source. The DVSR is connected between two battery banks. When the DVSR senses a charging voltage on either of the banks, it automatically activates and joins the two battery banks after a short delay (5 seconds), so they charge as one battery bank. When the DVSR senses batteries not being charged, the DVSR deactivates following a 20 second delay and separates the combined battery banks into two isolated banks. An optional storage mode can be used when the boat/vehicle is stored for long periods without any connected batteries charging. DVSR can be connected via the ignition switch so it can only operate when the engine is running. Refer to included manual for more information.
IMPORTANT! It is recommended that the DVSR is fitted by a qualified marine/automotive electrician.
Features and Benefits
• Very low power consumption (<2mA)
• Multi-voltage, auto selects between 12VDC or 24VDC
• Digital technology for high efficiency and accuracy
• Dual battery bank voltage sensing
• Output for optional remote mounted status LED
• Optional switching circuit activates DVSR or switches it to zero power consumption storage mode
• Protects start batteries from becoming flat
• High capacity (140A) design allows full alternator charging of heavily discharged batteries
• Ignition protected
12V DC: 13.4V DC
24V DC: 26.8V DC
12V DC: 12.8V DC
24V DC: 25.6V DC