Lenco Trim Tabs feature quality stainless steel components and a powerful, electrically-driven, ball screw actuator design. Standard-Mount Trim Tab blades are 12-gauge, 304 stainless steel with a 5/8" flared trailing edge and 1/8" diameter hinge pin. Kit includes standard actuators with 5/16" stainless steel bolts. A minimum transom height of 14" is required for installation. Switch kit sold separately.
Lenco electric actuators are built around a proven and dependable ball-screw design that is twice as powerful as comparable hydraulic models. More power is complemented by an instant response to helm commands, which means you can correct your boat's trim angle much faster than with hydraulic designs. Actuators are fully submersible. Sealed design and plug-and-play waterproof Deutsch connections help make installation easy.
• More powerful than hydraulic trim tabs
• Instantly respond to helm commands
• Tab blades made of corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel
• Waterproof "plug and play" Deutsch connections facilitate installation
• All stainless steel hardware
• Two 12-gauge stainless steel trim tab blades
• Two #15054-001 actuators with 6' leads and Deutsch plugs
• Two #30133-103 20' actuator extension wiring harnesses
• Two #15085-001 upper mounting brackets with gland seal
• Two #50014-001 lower mounting brackets
• Lenco Owner's /Installation manual
• All necessary stainless steel mounting hardware