With its 12.5" antenna, the TracVision TV1 marine satellite television system is ideal for smaller boats and coastal cruising. An easy-to-use installation wizard and single-cable design make this antenna perfect for fast installations or retrofits. TracVision TV1's sleek, IP-enabled TV-Hub is the below-decks powerhouse that makes this advanced system simple to use. The TV-Hub enables a friendly user interface that you can access from any mobile device or laptop, providing system information at your fingertips. Bring the DVB-S2 compatible TracVision TV1 onboard today, and start enjoying favorite programming from DIRECTV, DISH Network, Bell TV, and select linear Ku-band regional services worldwide.
• 12.5" diameter antenna features proprietary RingFire technology for stronger signals, wider geographic coverage, and better reception
• HDTV compatible (Ku-band services only)
• Integrated Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM-8) built into below-decks TV-Hub supports up to 8 DIRECTV receivers
• Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits
• DVB-S2 compatible
• Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
• High performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in heavy seas
• Built-in worldwide satellite library
• IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations - for simple auto-switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services
• World-class warranty coverage and support
The innovative TracVision TV-Hub integrates the advanced functionality of the TV-series system into one streamlined unit.
• IP-enabled antenna control unit with Ethernet connection and built-in Wi-Fi interface allows access to system information from any Wi-Fi device
• Automatic satellite switching makes it easy to access all programming and local channels wherever you travel, and with whatever service you use
• Built-in SWM-compatible technology supports DIRECTV programming
• Built-in DISH Pro output supports DISH Network and Bell TV service
• Built-in DiSEqC protocol supports linear TV services around the world
• Two output ports provide the flexibility to use legacy receivers and expand SWM capability
• Status indicators quickly convey information about antenna function and power
• 10-30V DC input provides power to the TV-Hub, which in turn provides power to the antenna
• NMEA 0183/2000 input for heading and GPS enable fastest satellite acquisition
KVH's proprietary RingFire technology is a remarkable breakthrough in antenna design, fusing precisely shaped, tuned parabolic dish antennas with custom-designed, dual-mode feed tubes, and uniquely modified LNBs. RingFire technology provides unmatched illumination of the reflector resulting in signal strengths comparable to competitors' larger antennas. This means that with TracVision, you'll enjoy wider geographic coverage and better reception than with competing antennas, even in extreme weather.