The accurate and dependable Sailcomp 103AC is the most widely used, electronic tactical sailing instrument available today. Ideal for racing sailors, the waterproof, remote display provides easy-to-read heading, windshift, and off-course steering information wherever you need it the most. And its standard NMEA 0183 output allows it to interface with other onboard equipment, including radar, autopilots, plotters, PC software, Loran, and GPS units. With its simple keypad and easy-to-read display, essential navigation data, and superb compatibility, this compass gives you the edge you need to win races.
• Easy-to-install components designed to meet military quality standards
• Automatic compensation ensures the highest degree of accuracy (0.5°)
• Waterproof, backlit LCD display with large numerals offers clear viewing during both day and night
• Interfaces with other NMEA 0183-compatible equipment: links to Loran or GPS to display cross-track error, distance to waypoint, and bearing to waypoint information
• Simple, remote push-button selection of head/lift, starting timer, and off-course modes