The Helix G2 Fishfinder with new user interface and operating system now features CHIRP technology for impressive detail and accuracy in virtually any application. The best-in-class, widescreen color display allows optimal viewing with enough room for side-by-side displays of sonar or DI screens. This Down Imaging (DI) model boasts amazing clarity underneath the boat, revealing details down to 350'. Comes with transom-mount transducer, cable, and built-in water surface temp. 500 watts RMS power output.
Down Imaging Sonar
Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with high-frequency sound waves.
Take command of how your sonar returns appear with Clear and Max Modes.
DualBeam Plus Sonar
Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
• Display Size: 7" diag.
• Display Matrix: 800H x 480V pixels
• Display Type: Color TFT w/16-bit grayscale
• Backlight: LED
• Target Separation: 2.5"
• Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
• Power Output Peak to Peak: 4000 Watts
• Depth Capability: 600' / 350' (DI)
DualBeam PLUS Sonar Coverage
• 200kHz / 28° @ -10db
• 455kHz / 16° @ -10db
Down Imaging Sonar Coverage
• 455kHz / 75° @ -10db
• 800kHz / 45° @ -10db
• Temperature: Sensor Built Into Transducer
• Mounting Options: Gimbal or In-Dash
• Transducer: XNT 9 DI T Transom-Mount
• Power Input: 10.8-20 VDC
• Power Draw: 850 mA
• Unit Size w/Gimbal: 10.54"W x 5.80"H x 3.68"D
• Unit Size (In-Dash Mount): 10.54"W x 5.44"H x 1.13"D
Split Screen Zoom
Split Screen Bottom Lock
Large Digits View
Wide/Narrow Cone Split Screen
Custom View Selections
Custom Digital Readout
Instant Image Update
Selective Fish ID+
Real Time Sonar
X-Press Menu System