• Bright, sunlight-readable 4.3" chartplotter fishfinder combo
• Includes transducer for Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar plus CHIRP ClearVu scanning sonar with transom and trolling motor mounts
• Preloaded LakeVu HD maps cover 17,000+ total lakes (13,000 with 1' contours)
• Built-in Garmin Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1' contours as you fish
This compact chartplotter fishfinder combo is easy-to-install and even easier to use. It has a bright 4.3" display that's easy to read on a sunny day. It comes with one transducer that encompasses Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar for remarkable target separation and CHIRP ClearVu scanning sonar for nearly photographic images of what's below the boat. Preloaded with LakeVu HD maps covering 17,000+ total lakes, 13,000 with 1' contours. Quickdraw Contours mapping software lets you instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1' contours. The quick-release mount makes it easy to remove your ECHOMAP and take it with you. Transducer transom and trolling motor mounts included.
The Garmin CHIRP Difference
The built-in sonar capabilities of the ECHOMAP Plus 43cv include CHIRP traditional sonar, one of the most sophisticated sonar technologies available for fishing. CHIRP traditional sonar provides amazingly clear target separation and definition, because it puts more energy onto the target than traditional sonar. It also provides traditional sonar support for Minn Kota and MotorGuide trolling motors with integrated transducers.
Clear Scanning Sonar Images
Garmin CHIRP ClearVu scanning sonar gives you a nearly photographic image of what's below your boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and ClearVu scanning sonar are combined into one transducer.
Quickdraw Contours to Create Your Own Maps
Instantly create personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1' contours. Tailor them to fit your needs. These are your maps; keep the data to yourself or share it with the Quickdraw Community on Garmin Connect.
Preloaded LakeVu HD Maps
These highly detailed freshwater maps include more than 17,000 U.S. lakes, rivers, and reservoirs. That number also includes more than 13,000 HD lakes with 1' contours. LakeVü HD gives you excellent detail of underwater features, plus Shallow Water Shading allows you to designate a minimum depth. It also shows interstates, general roads and bridges, designated fishing areas, boat ramps, marinas and campgrounds.
A single microSD card slot provides expandable memory for accessory map purchases.
Take Your ECHOMAP Plus with You
When you're off the water, it's easy to keep your ECHOMAP Plus combo safe and secure. You don't have to mess with plugging and unplugging wires from the unit because the cords plug directly into the mount. This allows you to quickly install and remove your ECHOMAP Plus from power and the mount.
Garmin ECHOMAP Plus 43cv Specs
• Overall: 4.0" x 8.0" x 3.1"
• Display size: 4.3" diag. (2.1" x 3.7")
• Display resolution: 272 x 480 pixels
• Display type: WQVGA color
• Weight: 1.6 lbs.
• Water rating: IPX7
• Power Consumption: 5W
• Receiver: 5 Hz
Maps and Memory
• Data Cards: Accepts 1 microSD card (32 GB max)
• Waypoints: 5,000
• Routes: 100
• Track Log: 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
• Preloaded Maps: LakeVu HD inland maps
Sonar Frequencies and Specs
• CHIRP Traditional: 77/200kHz
• ClearVu: 455/800kHz
• Transmit Power: 500W RMS
• Maximum Depth: 2300' freshwater / 1100' saltwater
• Tide Tables
• Supports AIS (tracks target ship's position)
• Supports DSC (displays position data from DSC-capable VHF radio)
• Bottom Lock
• Water Temperature Log and Graph
• Sonar Recording
• Sonar History Rewind
• Transducer Pin Numbers: 4
• NMEA 0183 Input and Output Ports
In The Box
• ECHOMAP Plus 43cv with LakeVu HD for U.S.
• CV20-TM Transducer
• Power/Data Cable
• Tilt Mount with Quick-Release Cradle
• Flush Mount
• Protective Cover