The Blue Sea WeatherDeck Waterproof Circuit Breaker Panel is designed for above-deck use, like flybridge and open cockpit applications. Watertight mounting gasket ensures that the panel is waterproof to IP67 standards, allowing for immersion up to 30 minutes. In addition to WeatherDeck ON-OFF Toggle Switches, integrated Push-Button, Thermal Trip, Manual Reset-Only Circuit Breakers offer circuit protection. All switches are protected by waterproof boots. Integrated switch guards prevent accidental switching.
Green LEDs aid low-light readability. All labels will be lit when the panel is powered, regardless of individual switch position. Tin-plated wire and connectors resist corrosion. Panel and cover are constructed from reinforced, UV-resistant thermoplastic. Panel can be mounted in 4 different orientations. Includes 30 Square Format labels.
• Positions: 8
• Nominal Voltage: 12V DC / 24V DC
• Circuit Breaker Rating: 15A
• Maximum Amperage: 15A @ 12V DC (per circuit) / 9A @24V DC (per circuit)
• Panel Cumulative Rating: 45A
• Backlit Label: Green LED
• Backlighting Amperage: 10mA per illuminated circuit
• Backlighting Voltage: 12 or 24V DC
• Overall Dimensions: 7.7"H x 4.25"W x 3.5"D
Blue Sea Systems No. 4378