The Blue Sea Systems A-Series Flat Rocker Switch AC/DC Circuit Breaker prevents accidental switching of 24-hour circuits, since it is flush in the ON position. A color actuator indicates OFF position and international ON/OFF symbols allow for vertical or horizontal mounting. Magnetic hydraulic circuit breaker is "Trip Free," so it cannot be held "ON" during fault condition.
• Amperage: 2.5A AC / 2.5A DC
• Actuator Style: Flat Rocker
• Poles: 1
• Maximum Voltage: 240V AC / 32V DC
• Circuit Breaker Type: Magnetic Hydraulic "Trip Free"
• Interrupt Capacity: 3000A @ 125V AC / 1500A @ 240V AC / 5000A @ 32V DC
• Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C)
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 185°F (85°C)
• Mounting Screw: #6-32 Stainless Steel
• Mounting Screw Torque: 6 in.-lb. (0.68 Nm)
• Screw Terminal Torque: 14 in.-lb. (1.58 Nm)
• Switching Cycles: 10,000
• Terminal Screw: #10-32 Stainless Steel
Blue Sea Systems No. 7399