The Blue Sea Systems SMS Surface-Mount Panel Enclosure has 6 blank apertures for custom breaker loading. The glass-filled polycarbonate mounting box has a clear cover that allows easy viewing of circuit breaker status. The overlapping cover provides strength and increased gasket protection. Features an oversized, formed-in-place seamless PUR gasket. An easily removable stainless steel hinge pin allows unobstructed installation. The stainless steel latch secures the cover without penetrating the enclosure.
Blank circuit positions accommodate Carling Technologies A and C-Series Flat Rocker and ELCI Main circuit breakers. Meets IP66, NEMA, RoHS, and UL 508 regulatory specifications. Comes with Basic DC and AC Label Kits. Stainless steel mounting hardware included.
• Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C)
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 185°F (85°C)
• Cover Screws and Hardware: 10-32 Stainless Steel
• Mounting Hardware: 1/4" dia. #12 (6mm)
• Enclosure Size: 6.0" x 6.0" x 4.0"
• Exterior Overall Dimensions: 7.6" x 7.4" x 4.7"
Blue Sea Systems No. 3113