The Blue Sea Systems PowerBar 1000 is a 1,000-amp busbar designed to connect a wide range of heavy cables and small wires together. Tin-plated pure electrical copper provides maximum conductivity. Staggered studs allow wires to run on one side. The PowerBar 1000 can accommodate installations against the top of an engine compartment bulkhead.
The stepped bus design offers two elevations for conductors which doubles the density of the wire loom compared to traditional busbars. Busbar and fuse block elevations match common fuse blocks allowing for multiple fuse block attachments, thus eliminating the need for connecting cables.
One-piece serrated flange nuts ensure correct and secure connections. Stainless steel #10-24 and #8-32 screws with captive lock washers let you secure smaller gauge wires. This busbar may be cut to a shorter length to accommodate constricted spaces. Bi-directional busbar end caps allow the ganging of additional busbars. Comes with a snap-on insulating cover that meets ABYC and USCG requirements and includes label recess.
• Continuous Rating: 1000A
• Maximum Voltage: 150V AC/DC
• Bus Material: Tin-Plated Copper C11000
• Mounting Holes: Accepts #10 Screws
PowerBar 1000 with 12 x 3/8" Terminal Studs
• Number of Studs: 12
• Terminal Stud Size: 3/8" - 16
• Terminal Stud Torque: 140 in.-lb. (15.82 Nm)
• Terminal Screws: 5 x #10-24, 11 x #8-32
• Busbar Dimensions: 14.32"L x 3.38"W
• Cover Dimensions: 12.45"L x 4.59"W x 2.69"H
Blue Sea Systems No. 1991