The Blue Sea Systems Mini Add-A-Battery is as simple to operate as an ON-OFF switch, yet it effectively manages the switching and charging of two batteries from a single charge source. The Add-A-Battery Kit includes a Dual Circuit Plus Battery Switch and an Automatic Charging Relay. These components simplify switching and automate charging, so that all you have to do is turn the battery switch ON when you arrive and OFF when you leave.
Dual Circuit Plus Battery Switch
Simplifies switching. Isolates engine and house circuits. Combines batteries for emergency starting. Tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance.
• Cranking Rating: 10 sec. 1000A per circuit
• Cranking Rating: 1 min. 650A per circuit
• Intermittent Rating: 5 min. 450A per circuit
• Continuous Rating: 300A per circuit
• Max. Operating Voltage: 32V DC
• Cable Size: 4/0 AWG
ACR Automatic Charging Relay
Automatically combines batteries during charging. Isolates batteries during engine cranking and when not charging. Shares the charge between two batteries more efficiently than a battery isolator. Allows efficient dual battery charging without needing regulator adjustment or rewiring.
• Continuous Rating: 65A
• Intermittent Rating: 5 min. 115A
• 12V or 24V DC Nominal
• Cable Size To Meet Ratings: 6 AWG
• Terminal Stud Size: 1/4"-20
• Ring Terminal Size: 1/4" dia. (M6)
Blue Sea Systems No. 7649