Combines switching and circuit protection
Drop-in replacement for 185 Series
Visible reset lever shows open condition
"Trip Free" cannot be held closed after trip
The Blue Sea Systems 285 Series Circuit Breaker combines switching and circuit breaker function into one unit. The 285 Series Circuit Breaker serves as a drop-in replacement for the 185 Series Circuit Breaker. Features a visible reset lever that shows open condition. "Trip Free" design cannot be held closed after trip. This ignition-protected circuit breaker is safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats. Meets SAE J1171 external ignition protection requirements. Weather-resistant to IP67 specifications.
NOTE: Do not use as a switch where high inrush currents are expected.
• Amperage: 150A
• Maximum Voltage: 48V DC
• Mounting: Surface Mount
• Circuit Breaker Type: Thermally Responsive Bi-Metal Blade
• Terminal Stud Torque: 50 in.-lb. (5.65 Nm)
• Interrupt Capacity: 3000A @ 48V
• Minimum Operating Temperature: -40°F (-40°C)
• Maximum Operating Temperature: 185°F (85°C)
• Circuit Breaker Class: Type III Switchable/Manual Reset "Trip Free"
• Terminal Stud: Accepts 1/4" Ring Terminal (M6)
Blue Sea Systems No. 7189