Pit Boss 2-Series Electric Vertical Smoker, Silver Star
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
The double-walled, cold-rolled steel cabinet is finished in a stunning silver high-heat coating. It offers 514 sq. in. of cooking space with 3 porcelain-coated, height-adjustable cooking racks. A sturdy latch securely seals the door shut and features a large viewing window with external heat indicator to keep an eye on things without sacrificing heat and smoke from breaking the seal. An oversized, front-load tray easily slides out for loading up your favorite wood chips, offering up to 2 hours of cooking time per load. A removable water pan mounted near the base of the cabinet can be filled with your favorite marinade to add more flavor and keep foods fall-off-the-bone tender. A grease tray catches drippings at the bottom of the smoker and slides out for easy cleanup.
The included meat probe lets you check internal temperatures while cooking and is conveniently stowed away in a dedicated control panel slot. 2 front swivel casters, 2 rear locking swivel casters, and a handle allow for easy placement and portability. Bring innovation to your backyard smoking with the Pit Boss Digital Electric Smoker.
• Three porcelain-coated cooking racks
• 514 sq. in. of adjustable cooking space
• 1650-watt electric cooking element
• Wide temperature control of 100°F - 400°F
• Digital control panel with at-a-glance readouts
• Smoke button manually turns on the heating element when adding fresh wood chips
• Two adjustable damper valves at the top of the smoker
• Large viewing window
• External heat indicator
• Oversized front-load wood chip tray
• Removable water pan for adding water or your favorite marinade
• Slide-out grease tray
• Includes meat probe for checking internal temps while cooking
• 2 front swivel casters and 2 rear locking swivel casters
• Dimensions: 21"W x 20"D x 40"H
• Weight: 57 lbs.
- Smoke low and slow or crank up the heat from 100°F to 400°F
- Digital control panel for precise settings of temp and time
- Two adjustable damper valves for more control over airflow
- Double-walled, cold-rolled steel cabinet with 514 sq. in. of cooking space
- Oversized, front-load tray for loading favorite wood chips