PahaQue Wilderness 5' x 7' Trailer-Side Teardrop Trailer Tent / Screen Room
- Ships from vendor
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
We believe in offering the very best value, quality, and selection. Plus, we want you to enjoy your purchase! In the event you wish to send a product back to us, you may return most unused items for a refund or exchange, minus shipping, within 90 days from the date of purchase unless noted below under exceptions and exclusions. Refunds are issued to the original form of payment.
NOTE: This tent fits all T@G models, including Boondock and Outback, regardless of the model year. This tent does not fit on T@B models.
• Solid panel walls on all 4 sides
• 3 walls can be used as awnings or rolled up out of the way to create a breezy screen room
• 1 set of awning poles is included
• 2 large zipper doors for quick access
• Walls and doors are true No-See-Um mesh to keep even the tiniest insects out
• Full stake-down points and attached guy lines allow the Screen Room to stay put in high winds
• Waterproof floor, tape-sealed seams, and rainfly included
Floor Size: 5' x 7' (35 sq. ft.)
Peak Height: 6'6"
Sidewall Height: 5'0"
Awnings: 7' x 5' (2 total), 5' x 5' (1 total), 4th awning extends over trailer to cover fan from rain
Poles: Steel/Fiberglass Hybrid Pole Set
Weight: 22 lbs.
Screen Room/Tent Comes Complete With
Door Attachment Collar
- Provides an additional 35 sq. ft. of stand-up space to your teardrop trailer setup
- Fits trailers with doors no larger than 40" x 30" that are equipped with gutter rail
- Easy to set up and compact to store
- No-See-Um mesh keeps out the tiniest of insects
- Comes with sewn-in floor, rain fly, two awning poles, and everything needed for installation