Oru Inlet Folding Kayak
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
DURABILITY: Oru Kayaks are made from a custom polypropylene, with a 10 year UV treatment, and a 20,000 fold cycle rating!The double layered hull is designed to withstand sliding over smooth rocks or bumping into obstacles under the water. We recommend treating your Oru Kayak as you would a fiberglass, wood, or skin-on-frame kayak, avoiding unnecessary dragging or bumping and using the carry handles to lift.
PERFORMANCE: Lightweight and extraordinarily strong, the Inlet is designed for flat water. Oru Kayaks use origami to deliver great tracking and stability. The lightweight materials make handling easy and responsive.
PORTABILITY: Every fold of the Inlet kayak was designed to nest and fit perfectly, eliminating wasted space and make the smallest box possible. No garage, SUV or roof racks required. Stash it in a trunk, check it on a plane, store it behind your couch, or hike it into remote waters. Weighing under 20 pounds, this full-sized, hardshell kayak will fold down and carry like a guitar case.
• Weight: 20 lbs
• Length: 10 ft
• Width: 30 in
• Kayak Box: 40"x19"x10"
• Max Load: 250 lbs
• Open cockpit
- Folds from box to boat in 3-5 minutes
- Weighs just 20 lbs - less than half the weight of a traditional kayak
- Stash it pretty much anywhere: your trunk, closet, boat, garage, van, even under your bed
- Made of 5mm double-layered custom-extruded polypropylene
- Manufacturer-rated for 20,000 fold cycles and a 10-year UV treatment