Navionics Hot Maps Platinum Cartography, East
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
• Multi-Dimensional Charts: Charts give you navigating confidence, even in unknown waters.
• Detailed Contour Data: You'll have a clear view of what's under your boat to increase your situational awareness and provide you an edge when fishing.
• Satellite Overlay: Points-of-interest give you a commanding view of features above the water.
• Exclusive Platinum Features: Includes 3D view on any lake, chart and photo overlay abilities, geo-referenced data, and more to give you the tools to make each boating adventure exceptional.
• Panoramic Views: Provided for the most popular lakes and high-definition satellite imagery for the rest.
• Precision and Accuracy: View the exact position of your vessel, detailed coastal features, obstructions, waterways, and depth contours so you will always know precisely where you are and where you want to go.
• SonarChart: With high-definition 1' bathymetry nearshore and 3' - 6' contours offshore beyond 90', you will get a clear view of the underwater landscape. Add your own sonar data to the mix, and create detailed maps of your favorite routes and anchorages.
• More than Maps: To ensure the best boating experience, Navionics+ doesn't stop at maps and viewpoints. Port services information and local tides and currents are included on this card so you'll have access to all the data you need to make each voyage a success.
• Community Edits: Corrections, adjustments, and additions made by the boating community can be downloaded and added to your charts daily.
• Freshwater/Saltwater Charts: With Navionics Hot Maps Platinum, you get both fresh and saltwater charts in the covered region.
• Eastern US
• CT, DE, IL, IN, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, NC, NH, NJ, NY, OH, PA, RI, SC, TN, VA, VT, WV
- Detailed cartography for cruising and fishing
- Accurate navigational data for your GPS plotter
- Satellite Overlay for commanding view above water
- Panoramic views of the most popular lakes