Detailed marine cartography makes Navionics+ the perfect choice for cruising, fishing, and sailing. On this small MicroSD card, you'll get the most accurate navigational data for your GPS plotter, an exclusive HD bathymetry map which is enhanced by experienced boaters, and unique local content shared by Navionics app users. Navionics cartography designers make thousands of edits every day, so you can always have the most current charts for your boating adventures. Daily updates and advanced features are included for one year. Includes more than 2,600 lakes.
• Precision and Accuracy: View the exact position of your vessel, detailed coastal features, obstructions, waterways, and depth contours so you will always know precisely where you are and where you want to go.
• Advanced Features: 3D view, high-resolution photo/chart overlay, port photos, and geo-referenced coast pilots are all part of the Navionics+ package.
• SonarChart: With high-definition 1' bathymetry nearshore and 3' - 6' contours offshore beyond 90', you will get a clear view of the underwater landscape. Add your own sonar data to the mix, and create detailed maps of your favorite routes and anchorages.
• More than Maps: To ensure the best boating experience, Navionics+ doesn't stop at maps and viewpoints. Port services information and local tides and currents are included on this card so you'll have access to all the data you need to make each voyage a success.
• Community Edits: Corrections, adjustments, and additions made by the boating community can be downloaded and added to your charts daily.
• Freshwater/Saltwater Charts: With Navionics+, you get both fresh and saltwater charts in the covered region.
• Western US: Inland and Coastal
• AZ, CA, CO, ID, MT, ND, NV, OR, SD, UT, WA, WY
- Detailed cartography for cruising and fishing
- Accurate navigational data for your GPS plotter
- HD bathymetry map enhanced by experienced boaters
- Includes daily updates and features for one year