Navionics+ Cartography, Canada And Alaska
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $69
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- This item is currently not available
• Precision and Accuracy: View the exact position of your vessel, detailed coastal features, obstructions, waterways, and depth contours so you will always know precisely where you are and where you want to go.
• Advanced Features: 3D view, high-resolution photo/chart overlay, port photos, and geo-referenced coast pilots are all part of the Navionics+ package.
• SonarChart: With high-definition 1' bathymetry nearshore and 3' - 6' contours offshore beyond 90', you will get a clear view of the underwater landscape. Add your own sonar data to the mix, and create detailed maps of your favorite routes and anchorages.
• More than Maps: To ensure the best boating experience, Navionics+ doesn't stop at maps and viewpoints. Port services information and local tides and currents are included on this card so you'll have access to all the data you need to make each voyage a success.
• Community Edits: Corrections, adjustments, and additions made by the boating community can be downloaded and added to your charts daily.
• Freshwater/Saltwater Charts: With Navionics+, you get both fresh and saltwater charts in the covered region.
• All of Canada and Alaska: Inland and coastal
• Puget Sound, Lake of the Woods, Rainy Lake, Canadian side of Great Lakes
- Detailed cartography for cruising and fishing
- Accurate navigational data for your GPS plotter
- HD bathymetry map enhanced by experienced boaters
- Includes daily updates and features for one year