Perfect for staying warm indoors, the Mr. Heater Big Buddy Portable Indoor Propane Heater combines safety with high-performing and adjustable warmth. The single control start knob lets you light the unit with a simple push and rotation, while the built-in Piezo sparking mechanism takes care of the rest. Additionally, the knob lets you switch between the 3 output settings: 4000 BTU/hour (low), 9000 (medium), or 18000 (high). This adjustable 4,000 - 18,000 BTU/hr output offers up to a 450 sq. ft. area of heated coverage, making the Big Buddy perfect for heating up enclosed spaces like a cabin.
Ensuring years of safe and comfortable indoor heating, the Big Buddy features an Oxygen Depletion Sensor (ODS) and accidental tip-over safety shut-off. For operating power, the unit connects to two 1 lb. cylinders with the 2 swivel regulators (1 on the left, and the other on the right side of the unit), or to a 20-lb. cylinder with optional hose and filter (not included)*. Furthermore, a Quick Connect fitting on the left side of the unit can connect to a remote gas supply with a single hose and filter (not included)**. Note from manufacturer: Propane tanks larger than 1 lb. must be kept outdoors.
*Hose + Filter Combos for Connecting to Larger Cylinder
• Hose F273701 + Fuel Filter F273699
• Hose F273702 + Fuel Filter F273699
• Hose F298802 + Fuel Filter F273699
• Hose F273704 (fuel filter not required)
• PROPANE TANKS LARGER THAN 1 LB. MUST BE KEPT OUTDOORS
**Single Hose & Filters for Connecting to Remote Gas Supply
• F271802: connects to Quick Connect fitting at heater, and to 3/8" female flare connection on a regulated, 11" water column propane source (fuel filter not required)
• F271803 connects to Quick Connect fitting at heater and to bulk tank up to 40 lbs. (no fuel filter required)
- 3 BTU settings: 4000, 9000, & 18,000 BTU/Hour
- Up to 450 sq. ft. area of heated coverage
- Powered by two 1-lb. propane cylinders
- Can use remote gas source & tanks up to 40 lbs.
- Oxygen Depletion Sensor & tip-over safety shut-off