Motorguide Xi5-105 / 60" Wireless Saltwater Trolling Motor With Pinpoint GPS
FREE Standard Shipping over $99.
Good Sam Members: FREE Shipping over $49
This item is excluded from all discounts and promotions.
- In Stock
The choice of saltwater anglers, these Xi5 models are designed with specially formulated coatings and sealed lower units. These saltwater GPS models come standard with the wireless handheld Pinpoint GPS remote.
Pinpoint GPS works with the Xi5 to navigate your boat so you can focus on fishing. Features include:
• Anchor - When at a desired fishing spot, you can lock in the GPS coordinate and remain "anchored" within a few feet, even in wind and current. Save up to eight anchor spots for later use.
• Jog - While in Anchor Mode, use the Jog feature to shift your position five feet in any direction. You can Jog as often as you want.
• Heading Lock - Choose a heading, and the Pinpoint GPS and Xi5 will keep you on a straight-line course until Heading Lock is released.
• Route Record / Playback - Record and store eight routes up to four miles long each. Return and replay a stored route from anywhere.
• Cruise Control - While under way using Heading Lock or Route Playback, Cruise Control will maintain a constant boat speed. It even makes adjustments for wind and current.
Easy-To-Read LED Dashboard
The Xi5 uses LED lights in the controller so anglers can quickly check the status of key functions in any light conditions - Power ON / System Ready, Propeller ON, Pinpoint GPS System Active. The battery power indicator uses different colored lights to show three levels of battery life in real time.
Wireless Pedal for Precise Control
The wireless pedal provides outstanding motor control from anywhere on the boat. The intuitive, pro-style "heel-toe" operation controls steering that's extremely quiet, precise, and 50% faster than other trolling motors. Digital variable speed control enables exceptional low-speed trolling capability and longer run time.
Next-Gen Digital Technology
New digital technology features durable cooler-running power electronics that are 50% more efficient. They also capture and store energy that is typically lost as heat. This improved efficiency means longer run time and fewer battery charges. Digital speed control delivers power, smoothly and incrementally, at the precise level needed by the operator.
An improved low-profile mount is all about form and function. The base uses anodized aluminum to prevent corrosion. The hardware components are stainless steel throughout, including the linkage that's built to be extra tough. The unique stow and deploy mechanism aligns and guides the motor into the stowed position and secures it in place. For added safety, a secondary lock prevents unintentional deployment and potential damage.
Sophisticated Steering Transmission
The Xi5 steering transmission delivers dependable, quiet, precise performance. Features ball bearings that reduce friction and wear, custom seals that keep water and dust out, and an extra-rigid shaft support tube.
Fully Protected Electronics
The high-efficiency electronics are fully encapsulated in a high-tech coating, making them impervious to water and dust. There's also a protection circuit that prevents lower unit damage if the prop is stalled.
New Composite Shaft
The new composite shaft can take on any and all obstructions that get in its way. It'll bend, but won't break. That's why it's backed with a lifetime warranty.
For maximum power and weedlessness.
- Wireless handheld GPS remote
- Precise motor and steering control
- Extremely quiet with silky smooth operation
- 105 lb. Thrust / 60" Shaft / 36V
- Recommended Boat Length: 20'-26'